Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

NB 880 v5


On January 27, 2016, I ran into a woman carrying a front-loaded crying baby while wearing some cool New Balance shoes.  She was trying to calm down the baby so I knew I couldn't ask her for too many poses and I had to be quick.  Her hubby entered the frey and I tried to get his approval but the lady would have none of that and insisted that I do the photo shoot.  She must've been quite flattered by my request.


Here are some close up shots of these shoes:








This last pic played a huge role in delaying the posting of these close-up shots.  I had problems getting the last photo to upload in its original resolution.  Because the file size of the pic was so big, the watermarking program had to decrease the resolution to make the pic fit.  I had to import this pic into a graphics editor program to crop out the unnecessary part of the photo to make this all work.  Also, the watermarking program doesn't let you preview the text fully so I had to do a redo several times before coming with the best position for the watermarking.  I did NOT want to cut off her toddler's boot, which would've made the text positioning easier.  I think it's really cute to see just how small her kid is compared to mama.  The kid look a lot like a plush doll.



Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!