Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Wednesday, September 29, 2021

This is EXACTLY Why I Felt So Helpless


This is a continuation of this post.  Please watch the video at this time frame.  The death-threat accomplice tried to twist things around to even make the police think I'm threatening her with my blog posts.  She charmed management and the police.  

I have extreme confidence in my ability to express myself in writing but even that fell on deaf ears.

I have no doubt she's using this charm tactic on the union as well to turn the tide in her favour.  These narcissists are dangerous, threatening, and problematic and need to be held accountable, even though in my case I didn't actually get killed.



Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!