Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Thursday, July 6, 2017

The Positive Feedback I've Received...


We all know there's no way of telling for sure about the validity of testimonials.  The positive testimonials that Frontrunners gets is good and all but by the way their staff members conduct themselves, you can safely say the feedback they've posted is biased.  If any of you have taken a statistics course, that's called a sampling error - a sample of feedback that is not a proper representation of the entire population of people who have shopped there.  

I can't see how they can do a sudden change in gear shift to go from cold and arrogant to warm, caring, and loving from one customer to the next without completely supressing their negative demeanor.  Unless the customer(s) are oblivious to what their personalities really are, there always visible signs of egoism & arrogance that seeps through their body language that echo to your gut feel.  Listen to your gut.


Now that I've raised awareness about my treatment there, I'm sure you will be able to see through them too.  In other words, they are who they are and they can't change that.


Now I don't have any testimonials about my blog to post from fan mail.  However, I'm counting on the perceived credibility that I've established with my readers to take me at my word without any grains of salt, that there has been direct positive feedback given to me about my work.


Some of the positive feedback I've received include:



  1. Handshakes from several of my shoe posers immediately after the photo shoot.  Yes, they initiated the handshakes.
  2. "You take damn good photos," praised by a coffee store clerk.
  3. "I didn't realize my shoes looked that good!" or "My shoes really do look good!" in reaction to the showing of my photos immediately after the photo shoot.
  4. "When I saw your writing, it took my breath away!" one person said in awe, and:  "You write well...People believe you because you write with your heart."

Now if you still think I'm making this positive feedback up because I'm typing this up on a whim instead of something to copy and paste from, then all you have to do is sift through my blog again and re-absorb my hard work.  I'll let you be the judge of the validity of my claims here.
Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!