Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Saturday, June 25, 2016

A Super Enthusiastic Fan!


I met a super nice gal today, wearing some pretty cool NB kicks.  She bought them primarily for the comfort, but the fact they were colourful was an added bonus.  Once she saw the pictures I took of her shoes, she became really giddy.  She wanted my pics.  She must've really like them.  Patience Sheila.  They'll be posted on here in due time.

The photos are not ready to be posted yet so I will tease you with this one in the meantime...


Can you tell what the model of these shoes is?  Keep checking for an update on this post.


New Balance WX20v4 Minimus


This is a rush job so here some thumbnails to keep you amused until I am in better shape for time to post individual pics!!




Poses


I will post the pics shown in the thumbnails in sequence.


Cute Postures




Intense Poses






Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!