Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Shoe Pose Example - Jennie


The following pics are accredited to Jennie in her twitter posts.  It's a compliment if I'm posting these here so I hope you don't mind.  You are a natural so if you read this post, I hope you will submit some pics of different shoe poses so my fan base and myself can admire & enjoy.  If you're up to helping us out, just be Jennie.  Don't over try b/c you are a natural.

Here's just one of many examples of what I'm looking for:


Non-running Shoe Pics:


Jennie, how come your best poses are when you're not wearing your cool kicks?  Damn!  What a waste!  You need to replicate these poses in your athletic shoes.  Maybe point the toe of your left shoe outward just a little more to add to the showmanship of your shoes and your femininity.

 
This pose is perhaps your finest.


Running Shoe Poses: 


Your legs are long and nicely toned and they're flexible, allowing you to turn your foot at a wider angle, which maximizes the shoes' femininity.  I'd buy the shoes for the artistry.  However, if I were a gal, and the shoe fits me right, I'd have to say, your poses sold me on the shoes.  VERY nicely done!!




Throw-in Pics:


This is a shoe blog after all so I didn't want to waste any of your flashy shoe pics.  They're still post worthy, even though you didn't pose in these.






Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!