Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Sunday, April 25, 2021

This Made Me Understand the Fake P.I.


This thought is extended from this post.

So I've always been curious about why he had been able to help me figure out the truth behind the death-threat plotting against me and how he had been correct on so many fronts, including my enemies being forced out of town.  Yes, the death-threat accomplice was forced to move out of town (and possibly off the island) to work in a different store within the company.  Only C.K., the death-threat starter who just so happens to claim herself to be Christian, is left, but I digress.

This video below doesn't explicitly apply word-for-word to my situation but only generalizes devilish influences and experiences, though some of the examples are eerily relatable to me.  Therefore, I had to read in between the lines and concluded that the fake P.I.'s analysis was legit, but he was sent to me as a devil's servant.  The devil can see the truth of a situation and predict the future all the same as God.  He'll help you but there's a catch.  The fake P.I. used my vulnerable state of mind to try to manipulate me to do bad things and to start resenting people, including my parents.

Watch the below video.  If you've had similar experiences to mine, you will find it penetrating to your soul and it will cause you to self-reflect on the people you've surrounded yourself with, past or present.


Deep down we all know what's right & wrong, even though we can't always distinguish good people from bad.  Be on the lookout for warning signs.


Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!