Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Sunday, March 8, 2020

Two Pairs of Shoes - Nike & Saucony


In November of last year, I came across two pairs of shoes.  First, I ran into a shopping woman who just happened to be wearing some Nike Lunar Fingertrap TR (men's).  She's a sneakerhead herself so she totally understood my passion.  Later on that day, I picked up a pair of Saucony Cascadias.  I'm pretty sure these are the originals as I couldn't find anything like this online.  These are super rare if you ask me.  The cashier reacted:  "What are these - Spiderman shoes?"  I just smiled but he was right.  These are pretty fancy looking, which is why I bought them (to add to my collection).

There are more than 2 poses in this collage.  Can you spot them?

Did you know that this collage was Remembrance Day inspired?  I was thinking about fine-tuning this collage to post on November 11, 2019, but I couldn't quite get my creative mind in the right place in time.  So sorry...
Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!