Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Sunday, January 26, 2020

Kobe Bryant Killed in Helicopter Crash


Normally I wouldn't post something like this on my blog, but since Kobe Bryant has his own line of shoes with the sword-in-the-sheath emblem on them, and this blog is about shoes, it is only fitting that I pass the word on what happened to this shoe contributor.  Kobe Bryant has been pronounced dead.  I'm not kidding!  Follow this link for more details.


Nike Shield

Even players around the league are paying tribute to them by writing on their game shoes.  In the Spurs-Raptors game today, both teams started off the game by purposely committed a 24-second shot clock violation to pay tribute his #24 that he wore on his jersey during the latter half of his playing days.








Here are some examples of the Kobe Bryant Nike shoes with the sword-in-the-sheath emblem on them, courtesy of NBA TV.








Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!