Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Monday, April 30, 2018

How to View My Blog Properly


For those who want to bypass the drama and are viewing my blog on your cell phones, you may want to view it on the big screen to see the entire layout of this web page.  Otherwise, you can hit the 3-dot icon on the upper right hand corner of the phone's browser and scroll all the way down and check off "Desktop site".  That will enable you see all the tabs I've grouped my postings under.  Turn your phone sideways so you can get a landscape view of the web page, which will give you a better view of all the categories I have to offer.
Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!