Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Friday, November 18, 2016

Mexican Inspiration


Very rarely do I come across someone wearing some flashy colours, let alone being able to photo-shoot shoes this fancy.  I knew I couldn't pass up on this kind of opportunity, especially she was here only because her Mexican brother lives in Canada.


Much thanks to Michelle for being so patient with the poses and to her husband, Miguel for being open about my blog notion.  I'm very happy about the way this collage turned out.

Here are the rest of the pictures taken as shown in the thumbnail set.


Nicely done Michelle.  You said:  "Maybe I like my shoes now" after we were done the photo shooting.  Well, you definitely will now!!
Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!