Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Monday, August 31, 2015

Take Care of Your Running Shoes and They’ll Take Care of You | Running Blog | Mizuno USA


http://running-blog.mizunousa.com/take-care-of-your-running-shoes-and-theyll-take-care-of-you/#.VeQm5Jm1-38.blogger

April 15, 2015 Posted By: Bob "Wish" Wischnia
By: Mizuno Shoe Guy


This article will provide 10 useful tips on how to take care of your shoe.  Topics include:


1. I’m always in a rush and just like to kick off my kicks. But, it hurts my feet.
 
2. After running, my shoes often stink. What can I do to avoid this obnoxious odor?

3. My shoes get soaked all the time, either running in the rain or during the summer when my feet sweat so much. I don’t have a convenient place to air them out at work. Can I just place them in the clothes dryer when I get home?

4. Can I at least wash my filthy shoes in the washing machine?

5. What is the best way to clean my filthy, muddy shoes

6. Will an over-the-counter insole extend the life of my running shoes?
 
7. My running shoes are very comfortable. Can I also wear them for walking, basketball, soccer, volleyball, ultimate frisbee and tennis?

8. What’s the best way to store my running shoes?

9. How many miles can I expect from my running shoes?

10. Is it worth it to get my running shoes resoled?
Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!