Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Sunday, January 17, 2021

Good Nike Air Force 1 Posture


Here is another case of plain shoes made to look decent with a good bodily structure and posture.  See this posting for more examples of how a person makes the shoe.

Nike Air Force 1 posture - set 1

The Nike Air Force 1's are both trendy for guys & gals, even though to me, this style doesn't "WOW" me.


Nike Air Force 1 posture - set 2

For me to post another collage set of these shoes must've meant I really thought the posture was worthy of an encore.


Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!