Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Tuesday, May 12, 2020

A $1700 Pair of Sneakers!!


Now, I don't know anything about Louis Vuitton shoes but this calls for a holy f*ck moment.

Louis Vuitton Monogram/White Athletic Image 2

The model name of this shoe brand is called the Runaway Archlight.  What's scary about this is this isn't even the most expensive asking price for these out there.


Archlight Flat Thigh Boot

Get the boot version of the sneaker and it will set you back over U$2500!!

I don't think these shoe suit my taste enough for me to invest such a huge amount into these sorts of footwear.  I collect shoes if I like the design and the colours - not as an investment.
Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!