Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Saturday, January 28, 2017

C. K. & T-Mac Would "Kill" for This!!


Those who have been following my blog know how envious of people they can be when they aren't getting the attention they think they deserve.  When that attention gets taken away from them, they would go as far as breaking the law to regain their prized possession (their need for drama in their lives to be heard).  I believe they are also envious because they are very unattractive women and will never have the form of a prototypical feminine body type - affecting how they look in shoes as well.  Cindy is short and stocky and has a masculine-like body type.  Tracy's upper body type is boney, shouldering a head that etches a very poor facial complexion, so poor that her smile looks more like a combination of a grimace and a smirk.  When she doesn't smile, her facial expression perfectly resembles what her personality actually is - a very close-minded, miserable person.

Anyways, I was being served by a waitress a few days ago, who was wearing some very nicely designed Clarks flats.  They fit her feet so well that they could serve as an inner leather lining for a pair of heavier-weighted shoes.  Yet, they look solid enough to serve as the actual shoe and not as ballet flats.  It also doesn't hurt that she's a natural shoe poser.  Have a look and you will see what I mean.






If she wasn't comfortable with my photo request, then she would let me know, especially when I've made it very clear what I was all about.  I just don't buy into C.K.'s claims of people changing their minds and then wanting to call the cops on me.  That's what C.K. wants me to believe.

Update:  Jan. 31, 2017 - I asked Kelsey again today for more shoe poses and she was really reluctant to do so.  This just goes to show people will say "no" if they don't want me to take pictures of their poses.  The manager of a retail store said that people were only curious why I needed pictures of shoes before I built this website.

C.K., you have very Asian-like calves - quite bulky like mine.  You're pretty short - shorter than me, quite frankly.  That makes you a short little Asian calf.  You are Asian in the calves to me and a pain in the ass to everyone you involved in this whole mess!!  Pfff - call me a short little Asian guy with racial implications, eh?

Thanks, Kelsey.  You are a very good waitress.  You were fast and the food portion and quality were unwavering.  I wish I could've gotten this post up sooner but these picture comps were not easy to execute, at least not with the graphics program I'm using.



Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!